FaLessia Booker is a freelance writer and editor from Flint, Michigan. She has been writing professionally for over 25 years and editing since 2006. She volunteers for Martha Cook Alumnae Association’s bi-annual newsletter. As an ambassador for her hometown of Flint, Michigan, FaLessia currently serves in The Flint Club, an organization with over 15 years of promoting positive events and residents of the city of Flint.
FaLessia's writing and editing has been featured in the following publications:
• Letters To My Angels by Evangelist LaTonya Sutton
• V: A Love Letter to Every Woman and Girl A Comprehensive Guide to
Understanding Vulvovaginal Health by Dr. TaMara Griffin
• Courageous Woman Magazine, published by Strive Publishing
• Inside the Haven magazine, published by L. Toy Pridegon
• Woman2Woman magazine
• Word Up! news section, published by The Flint Journal
Want to learn more? Follow her on social media or contact her directly!