FaLessia Booker, The Editing Expert, is a freelance writer and editor from Flint, Michigan. She began writing professionally in high school and editing while in college. She volunteers for the Martha Cook Alumnae Association bi-annual newsletter. As an ambassador for her hometown of Flint, Michigan, FaLessia is President of The Flint Club, an organization with 20 years of promoting the positive events and residents in the city of Flint.
FaLessia's writing and editing has been featured in the following publications:
• Letters To My Angels by Evangelist LaTonya Sutton
• V: A Love Letter to Every Woman and Girl by Dr. TaMara Griffin
• Courageous Woman Magazine, published by Strive Publishing
• Inside the Haven magazine, published by L. Toy Pridegon
• Woman2Woman magazine, published by Debra Collins
• Word Up! published by The Flint Journal
Her story of life with hydrocephalus is detailed in two 2017 articles, one in Courageous Woman Magazine, and another in Black Girls Allowed.
Want to learn more? Follow her on social media or contact her directly!