FaLessia Booker, The Editing Expert, is a freelance writer and editor. She began writing professionally in high school and editing while in college. She volunteers as a content editor for the Martha Cook Alumnae Association's bi-annual newsletter.
FaLessia is a tourism ambassador for her hometown of Flint, Michigan, and encourages family and friends to visit and experience the mural- and college-filled city.
As a Path to Publishing editing companion, FaLessia works with authors and editors worldwide. Additionally, FaLessia's writing and editing have been featured in the following publications:
•Letters To My Angels by Evangelist LaTonya Sutton
• V: A Love Letter to Every Woman and Girl by Dr. TaMara Griffin
• Courageous Woman Magazine, published by Strive Publishing
• Inside the Haven magazine, published by L. Toy Pridegon
• Woman2Woman magazine, published by Debra Collins
• Word Up! published by The Flint Journal
Her story of life with hydrocephalus is detailed in two articles, one in Courageous Woman Magazine, and another in Black Girls Allowed.
Want to learn more? Follow her on social media or contact her directly!